So I know it’s not October yet but I am beyond excited for Zelda’s second Halloween! This year she’ll be able to fully grasp what’s going on and her costume from Redeux Kidz is so adorable. My little is obsessed with mini muffins so I knew we had to take a break from her go-to blueberry and upgrade for autumn with yummy mini cinnamon pumpkin muffins. They were a huge hit! Zelda refused to let me take the muffin liner off and was sitting in her tiny monogrammed armchair immersed in Doc McStuffins eating it topside first. I broke out some of our Oriental Trading Halloween décor (so much more to come later – stay tuned!) and began celebrating the new season.
How do you and your little celebrate the start of fall?
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a mini muffin pan with baking cups.
2. Whisk together the dry ingredients and in a separate bowl whisk together the wet ingredients.
3. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
4. Scoop approximately 1 tablespoon of the batter into each muffin cup.
5. Bake for 10-11 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffins comes out clean.
Recipe Adapted from Lovely Little Kitchen by Glitter and Bubbles