Lucky Charms Green Pancakes & Milk
Lucky Charms Green Pancakes
- 1 Egg Lucky Charms’ Marshmallows
- 1 Cup Buttermilk
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Tablespoon + 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- Green Gel Food Coloring
- Lucky Charms’ Marshmallows
- Skim Milk
- Whipped Cream
1. Begin by cracking the egg into a large bowl and beating it with a whisk.
2. Next, add in the egg, buttermilk, olive oil, flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, in that order, and whisk until smooth.
3. Add in the green gel food coloring to the pancake batter and to a glass of skim milk.
4. Spray a pan with cooking spray and turn the stove to medium heat. Once hot, pour ¼ cup of the pancake batter onto the pan.
5. Once the batter starts to bubble, flip the pancake and allow to cook for 3-5 more minutes. Remove from heat.
6. Repeat this process until the batter is gone and create a pancake stack. Top with whipped cream and Lucky Charms marshmallows.
7. Serve with green milk.
Recipe Adapted from Molly Mesnick by Glitter and Bubbles.