Jamie Chandlee spends her days finding the best of the best as the CEO of Rank & Style, a website that ranks fashion and beauty products using an algorithm to methodically search, aggregate and weigh publicly available data like user reviews, best seller lists, editors’ picks and blogger favorites. With the ability to find the crème de la crème, we weren’t at all surprised when she handed us a killer summer recipe for Greek Salsa. (Warm weather, please get here and stay!) With a Greek fiancé and a half Greek daughter, it’s an understatement to say we have an appreciation for her pick. What is your summer go-to? Tell me in the comments below.
Photo Credit & Food Styling: Leah Nolan
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Small Purple Onion
- 2 Tablespoons Parsley
- 1/4 Cup Kalamata Olives
- 1/2 Cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup Feta Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- Chop up the cucumber, pepper and onion and place into a bowl.
- Halve the cherry tomatoes and the olives and place in the same bowl, season with salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- Add in the parsley and feta.
- Mix in the olive oil and red wine vinegar.
- Serve with pita chips!