Natascha Snellman is the creator of the innovative clothing brand, Hey Babe! and we’re a little obsessed. Each jacket has a collection of super cool patches and if your little doesn’t have one, I totally recommend making the purchase. They are super cute and last forever – and good news mamas, you can get one in your size too! With an eye for all things awesome, it’s no surprise that Natascha has also introduced us to something mind blowing in the kitchen – homemade chocolate croissants. This recipe couldn’t be easier, literally anyone can create this 4-step sweet treat! What is your go-to quick recipe? Tell me in the comments below.
Photo Credit & Food Styling: Leah Nolan
MAKE YOURS LOOK LIKE OURS
- 1/2 Cup Trader Joe's Chocolate Chips
- Trader Joe's Crescent Rolls
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Place 6-8 chocolate chips on the top center of each crescent roll triangle and roll normally.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm!