Avocado Grapefruit Salad
1. Begin by cutting the avocados in half and removing the pits, if you tap a sharp knife into the pit and twist it should come out easily.
2. Brush with lemon juice and set aside (this will keep the avocado from browning).
3. Next, remove the skin from the grapefruit (working over a bowl so you catch the juices).
4. Carve out the segments of the grapefruit and place them in the bowl with the juice.
5. Add a 1/4 cup of lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Add the olive oil and whisk the mixture until combined.
6. Spoon the grapefruit mixture over the avocado halves. Serve this refreshing dish at your next luncheon!