The beginning of the year is my favorite time to experiment with new beauty trends. By the time spring rolls around I’ve tried each one that piques my interest and know what works and what doesn’t. In the beauty world, 2017 is predicted to be a magical unicorn of a year! With glittery lips, pastel pops and pink all over, runways embraced the feminine side of makeup. But don’t worry, there are still bold hued lips and dramatic side parts to accommodate the edgier side of life. What way will you lean in ’17?
1. Use a blush brush to sweep the blush onto the apples of your cheeks and blend towards your ears.
2. Use your fingers to apply a primer to your lids and apply the same pink blush to your lids with an all-over shadow brush, working from the corner of your eye up to your brow bone. Apply the darker pink shadow to your crease, with the crease brush, and blend.
1. Line the top and bottom of the lips.
2. Apply wet lipstick with a brush.
3. Wet your brush with liquid glitter primer.
4. Dip the brush in glitter and apply. Repeat steps 3 & 4 until you get your desired look.
5. Press lips together and remove excess glitter from your face with a clean makeup brush.
1. Part the hair to the side using the end of a teasing brush.
2. Add volume spray to the top of your hair and work your fingers through the top of your head in an upward motion.
3. Mist the hair with weightless hairspray.
1. Use your fingers to apply the eyeshadow primer.
2. Use a crease brush to apply the Sideline shadow to the inside corners of the eyes.
3. Apply the Fireball eyeshadow over the entire lid and blend upwards towards the brow bone.
4. Use the same brush to apply the Asphyxia shadow to the inner corner of the eye up to the brow bone, from the Sideline shadow to the Fireball shadow.
1. Use a lip brush to apply coconut oil to your lips and allow it to dry completely.
2. Lightly line the lips and brush on your lip gloss.